The life of a Christian in Pakistan

Christians in Pakistan

By Lubna Thomas Benjamin

‘The land of pure’ is the meaning of the name of my native country, Pakistan. The country’s population is 97% Muslim while the remaining 3% is divided into Hindus, Christians, Sikhs, Parsis and other minorities.

Ever since the inception of Pakistan in 1947, the country has gone through various political turmoils, which always posed a great challenge towards the stability of the country.

Continue reading